TheAirframe Spa Cover and AIRS
TheAirframe spa cover is constructed of banded aluminum frames treated with radiant barriers surrounding layered air chambers that insulate. It is covered in an acrylic, gas permeable fabric suitable for outdoor use. It has a pliable surface and is not intended to be climbed on. If damage occurs it is possible it can be repaired by a professional. (See your spa dealer). It should be cleaned routinely with simple water or light detergent if necessary to maintain and prolong its condition. The manufacturer of our fabric recommends 303 water repellant for wet climate protection. TheAirframe is intended to be used exclusively with the AIRs cover removal system. (Use of any unauthorized cover assist will void warranty)
Freight not included warranty non-transferable.
- Defects due to a component or part which was modified or not intended to be a component of the AIRS cover removal system or TheAirframe cover.
- Failure to provide reasonable and necessary care and or maintenance.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, natural event, or poor installation.
- Normal wear of the components due to their prescribed and intended use, and any expected or unexpected environmental factors.
- Exposure to chemicals and sanitizers.
Neither Airframe Spa Cover, LLC nor any of its representatives will be responsible for any consequential damage or incidental expenses resulting from any breach of this warranty. This warranty gives specific rights and some may have additional rights which vary from state to state. Except as herein provided, there shall be no additional warranty obligations expressed either orally, or implied.
U.S. Patents 6158063, 6634036, 7496975, 7752685 and other patents pending.
Download the pdf copy here –> AIRFRAME/AIRS Warranty